Wednesday 26 October 2011

Perfect timing?

I wouldn’t normally send out two posts on the same day as I am sure later in the year I will run out of things to say so I have a few on the back burner ready to go at a moment’s notice (I have a lot of time to spare here).  This one however, I just had to send tonight.  It’s most appropriate.  Today I sat on my bed and even before I could swing my legs around… it broke, made a huge noise and I found myself half on the floor and half not.  It was just before a skype date with my mother when she helpfully asks ‘I hope it wasn’t due to any activity that shouldn’t have been going on!’ She clearly hadn’t read the previous blog….looks like I need to lay off the carbs.  Tonight I will sleep on a mattress on the floor within a bed frame and tomorrow George the carpenter will be getting a very early call to fix my bed.  Work will have to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment